Hi, happy Sunday folks. Hope you’ve all had lovely weekends? We’ve mostly been having a lot of fun over near York with friends at a wedding…
Amazing food, plentiful drinks, great company…the bride and groom both looked bloody great and they get top marks for organising a truly excellent wedding. On the way back we stopped off at the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet. Don’t worry, my spend ban is still intact! They were setting me a challenge, more on that to come.
The rest of the week has been filled with work and headaches. If you read my post about last week you’ll remember I’m suffering from tension headaches a lot. They’ve continued. Hopefully they’ll get bored of me soon!
- I’m totally lusting over this lunch bag. It’s got shelves, love it.
- I’d like to make these Brioche Chinois aux pépites de chocolat, but I fear I’d eat them all myself.
- If you love to walk or cycle, check out St. Gemma’s Hospice overseas adventures. They look amazing and you raise money for a great cause.
- Ms. Adventures in Italy featured blogger’s pics of Milan, including my own.
- I love how Rachel styled her palazzo trousers. Reminded me to get my own back out again.
- Foldable shoes (good for weddings and events) have got so much better lately, Em has a look at Butterfly Twists…LOVE the designs.
Have a fab week ahead! x